Sep 17, 2015

SEVENTEEN 세븐틴 "MANSAE" 만세 REVIEW [MV]


SEVENTEEN had their second comeback with the title track "Mansae". Let's chat, shall we.







SONG:

The song was okay. I really like how some of the members help in the making of their songs. Woozi, S. Coups, Vernon, Mingyu, and Wonwoo wrote the lyrics while the composer/arranger was someone by the name of Gye Bumjoo. The lyrics were cute and besides the obviously great vocals, I was impressed by the raps done by Vernon and S. Coups. It's not too hard to impress me with me rapping since I care more about delivery than lyrics when it comes to rapping in K-Pop. Delivery was perfect and their voices are meant for rapping.
Rate: 7/10


MV:

This music video is like the typical school boy story where he wants the girl and she's kind of ignoring him but I honestly wasn't paying too much attention to the story line. My main focus happened to wonder to SEVENTEEN themselves. They have incredible energy and liveliness that's rare in the kpop industry. Yea, a lot of idols are passionate about what they do and what not but I've never seen this kind of energy before in an idol group except for BTS and it's more attractive and eye-catching than their faces, singing, dancing, and Jeonghan's hair. Their dancing is really powerful and surprisingly, all of them are REALLY good dancers. There doesn't seem to be any slackers. They're definitely going to be the next super group( huge numbers, huge popularity) like EXO and Super Junior. They just need their own "Growl" and "Sorry Sorry".
Rate: 9/10




No comments:

Post a Comment