Jun 14, 2016

OH MY GIRL 오마이걸 "WINDY DAY" 윈디데이 REVIEW [MV]



Oh My Girl released their title track "Windy Day" for their EP Pink Ocean. Let's chat, shall we.






SONG:

A great summer song. A 2016 version of APINK's "Remember". The song has an OST-feel, and seems as though  The only off-putting part of the song is at the end of chorus with the Indian rhythms. The reason it puts me off is because it ruins the OST-feel of the song and because it seems a little hypocritical since Koreans look down on Southeast Asians. 
Rate: 8/10



MV:

Well the music video was pretty windy so they pass:D.  The video gave me an Alice in Wonderland feel with the tea party in the forest and the relatively dark trees. I thought it was going to be a cheery and less creepy version of that until Jiho pulled out a gun and fired a bullet. Then the girls are running through bushes with flashlights and YooA finds a box, opens it, and it gets even more windy.
The music video also shows my favorite part of the choreography, which is the beginning of the chorus, so I enjoyed it.
Rate: 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment