Nov 4, 2015

Just Found Out: SMTOWN's Wonderland

Happy (Belated) Halloween XD

So I know SM has this Halloween party they throw every year for their recording artists, but I always thought it would be on Halloween (naive, right?). I'm kind of frustrated because there's so much stuff that's going on (mainly pictures) and I've had a lot of stuff going on for the past few weeks so I haven't been able to pay attention to my Hallyu desires :(. But anyway, back to it:

I don't understand why it's called a Wonderland, since that usually has a Christmas connotation. Anyway, here are the list of costumes of SM artists that did attend:

TVXQ
-Changmin: Ace

Super Junior
-Henry: Astronaut
-Heechul: Teletubby
-Leeteuk: Charlie Chaplin

SNSD
-Tiffany: Little Red Riding Hood
-Hyoyeon: Devil?
-Yuri: Mickey Mouse
-Sooyoung: Sadness (from Inside Out)
-Yoona: Minnie Mouse
-Seohyun: Maleficent

SHINee
-Onew: Colonel Sanders (KFC Guy)
-Jonghyun: Inuyasha
-Key: Ronald McDonald
-Minho: Jack Sparrow (from Pirates of the Caribbean)
-Taemin: Howl (from Howl's Moving Castle)

f(x)
-Krystal: Edie Sedgwick
-Luna: War Boy (from Mad Max: Fury Road)
-Sulli (former member): Zombified Alice from Wonderland


EXO
-Xiumin: Chucky
-Suho: Kingsmen (with Sehun)
-Baekhyun: Dudley Dursley (from Harry Potter)
-Chen: Harry Potter
-Kai: David Bowie
-Sehun: Kingsmen (with Suho)


Red Velvet
-Irene: Arale Chan
-Seulgi: Harley Quinn
-Wendy: Kanoshi (from Spirited Away)
-Joy: A Joseon Princess
-Yeri: Hermione Granger

Since I'm too lazy busy to post pictures of ALL the costumes, I'll just do it for my favorites since they deserve it:

Chen(EXO) and Yeri(Red Velvet)- Harry Potter and Hermione Granger



You can't tell me this isn't one of the cutest things you've ever seen! Both Chen and Yeri are my biases in their respective groups so this makes me a happy camper. I also low-key ship them but Yeri is underage. Their ship name would be Cheri. HOW CUTE?!?!?! I'm a HUGE Potterhead so that just amplifies my love for this picture. Chen looks like he just came right off the poster! If Korea was going to make a remake, cast Chen. And Yeri's hair looks amazing! I would've sworn she was Hermione if I didn't know her.


Yuri and Yoona(SNSD)- Mickey and Minnie Mouse



I'm a shipper of YoonYul and this is amazing. Yoona looks cute as always, and Yuri just looks hot. She's honestly 80% of the reason I loved their outfits. I just love how they made it a couple-kind-of-thing and it made my day.

Sooyoung(SNSD)- Sadness from Inside Out



I need this. I really did. Let's be honest: most of the female costumes were good, but some were too cliche and average. I loved the amount of work put into this (thanks stylist unnies) and I kind of feel bad since she basically had to carry that ball thing all night long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment