Oct 23, 2015

TWICE 트와이스 "Like OOH-AHH" 트와이스 (OOH-AHH하게) REVIEW [MV]


TWICE released her title track "Like OOH-AHH" for their debut. Let's chat, shall we.






SONG:

I like it, I like it, I like it.This is a great debut song. Pop song, great vocals, and a "Who's Your Mama?" reference. I did wish I got to hear more of Dahyun and Chaeyoung's rapping though. A rap-breakdown would've made this song perfect for me.
Rate: 7/10


MV:

That "Who's Your Mama" reference though...

I really like the energy throughout the video. This is why I LOVE when rookies debut. They show so much enthusiasm and makes you want to support them. However, I felt like they were trying a little too hard to be charming and I was getting second-hand embarrassment from it. Too many head shakes, winks, hair-flips and too much cute pointing. I started getting irritated by the 2:00 mark. But don't get me wrong, they definitely were cute and charming. I wish I got to hear more of Dahyun and Chaeyoung's rapping. I also liked how they showcased MoMo's dancing abilities. Of course they showed all of the girls dancing, but they put her's on display, which tends to become rarer everyday in the K-industry. 
Rate: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment