Sep 11, 2016

SISTAR 씨스타 "I LIKE THAT" REVIEW [MV]



SISTAR had their summer comeback and released their title track "I Like That" for their EP Insane Love. Let's chat, shall we.







SONG:

This has been my song for the summer. Hyorin and Soyu's vocals have been on point as usual. Dasom has been given more than one part this time and that's great as well. I really love Bora's rap in this song. I keep singing the "play boyyy" part in my head all of the time.
Rate: 9/10



MV:

Loved the aesthetic for the music video. In was interesting to see the japanese art in a korean music video due to historical tension between the two countries. The setting of the video also gave a harem feel, with the outfits, the palace, and all the sheets. Still a beautiful video.
Rate: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment